t3kn1kul7-Industriest3kn1kul7-Industries

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Nothing like it

Great to see something original in the games department. This genre of games has a lot of un-explored potential on NG, if its not too much trouble i encourage u guys to make another.

Heresa little something i wacked together:

--6-1-------6-881--1-81---16-81---6-1--1---9--6-81---1--1-1 6-89----------------------c---0---9---9---0---6-0-----5-0-c- --0--c-8---8---0---0--0-0---c---b--------------------9-0--a- -------0--a--0---5---0---7-0--a-------5-0---0--0-0---a------ ----------------

I'll keep workin at it :)
Thanx for the great game guys.

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

Steve Irwin, you are a fucking moron

thats a very cool game. Pity thats the worst attempt at an Aussie accent I'ver ever heard.

Space Infinity 2 Demo Space Infinity 2 Demo

OMFG

Hey thats pretty cool. Very small file size.

yay i got my name on something. Sort of. I should change the account name. I will draw more ships now luke. OMFG

Windows XP Windows XP

damn funny

Funball!

Space Invaders Classic Space Invaders Classic

That brought back memories...

Pretty much exactly how i remember it. For a 13 yr old thats pretty good programming, keep it up!

Idiot Test Idiot Test

I'm also an idiot...

that was kinda hard...

Air Hockey Air Hockey

Sweet

Probably one of the best Flash Pong style games i have seen. Great work, loved the Style, reminded me of the Wipeout games.

Moon Lander Moon Lander

Fun

Damn good, fun to play and very challenging. one thing i noticed though is that when u fly off screen it basically freezes. thats what happened to me anyway.....i suck, i know. Great game!

the skullkid the skullkid

Not bad mate

I found killing the ppl fun enough but sawing furniture in half was pretty tedious and boring. The shoot out level kicks ass though!